AGAZZI GIANCARLO Srl is able to perform any kind of mechanical milling and turning machining even complex ones by means of appropriate CAD-CAM software that through post-processor programs generate CNC lists for the machine tools we have in our company.
The application of machining technology to a profile/surface can be done directly in the CAM program by building the model starting from a paper drawing or by using files in DWG/DXF format from CAD systems performed directly by our technical department or acquired from the customer himself.
All CNC machines available to our company are interfaced to the CAM program via a serial network connection managed by data transmission management software.
This connection allows program downloading and archiving after machining to ensure repeatability of machining on any subsequent batches.
AGAZZI GIANCARLO Srl makes CNC programs using PACW® software.
PACW® - S.A. INFORMATICS
Program for automatic programming of numerical control machines
(Milling Machines, Machining Centers, Lathes ) with :
• 'Geometry' module for graphical construction of workpiece profiles and surfaces by 'interactive' system, by import or by using geometric primitives ( points, lines, circles, spline curves, etc.).
• Graphical construction of solids to define the blank, finished part and fixtures
• Module for milling machining operations up to 5 axes
• Module for turning machining
• Data transmission management between CNC machines and CAM computers